Sal is the multi-tenanted reporting tool for Munki, featuring:
- Full plugin support, allowing for unlimited customisation through the GUI.
- External script sync built in - no more building packages whenever you add a widget.
- Separation of business units, allowing finely grained access permissions.
- Support for Active Directory (LDAP) and SAML authentication (via Docker images).
Imagr is the open source deployment tool for OS X, designed to be both simple and powerful. It requires no special server infrastructure, only requiring a basic web server. This means that it doesn’t require Apple hardware for the server end, making it more attractive to enterprises.
- ASR image restoration
- Package installation
- Ability to run arbitary scripts
- Included workflows (as well as included workflows as a result of a script)
Crypt is a FileVault 2 key escrow solution. It is designed to enforce FileVault on your Apple endpoints in a friendlier way to users than the built in methods provide.
- Prevents login until FileVault is enabled via an Auth plugin
- Will delay key escrow until the machine is online, to ensure the key is always escrowed
- Audited access to keys
- Optional two step approval for key access